The website nedafilm.gr is property of NEDA FILM PRIVATE COMPANY and contains certain information about the activities, the goals and the work of the company.
1. Authorized controller
The “controller” of the personal data collected during the use of the specific website is NEDA FILM (hereinafter “We”, “Neda Film”, “nedafilm.gr”). At the terms below, you will find important information regarding the type and the use of personal data that are being collected, their protection and your rights as owners of these data. For any clarification you can contact us via our contact form.
2. Which data are considered personal?
Based on the existent legislation (EU’ s General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679/ΕΕ and l. 4624/2019) personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Information relating to legal entities and groups of persons or information of a statistical nature, from which it is not possible to identify or refer to an identifiable person, does not fall into this category and is excluded from the scope of the relevant legislation.
3. Which personal data do we collect?
When you visit nedafilm.gr you do not have to disclose any personal information to us, nor do we collect any data about you without your permission.
The only data we collect is:
- Data that you provide to us by filling in the contact form found at nedafilm.gr/contact, writing us an e-mail at any one of our e-mail addresses appearing in nedafilm.gr.
- Data that you provide to us in person, via the phone or our social media accounts.
- Anonymous Analytics Data – Statistics related to the traffic of our website that are collected using third-party cookies, through the Google Analytics service. The data collected is: duration of the visit to our sites, type of browser used, location from which the visit came (only the country), frequency of visits, IP address (anonymized), device screen size, device type (unique device identifiers), browser information, preferred language used to display our website. On our site, we have enabled the IP Anonymization setting, which means that part of your IP address becomes anonymous, so that only IP address shortcuts are stored and parsed by Google (collected only with your explicit consent) .
- Data collected with the use of Marketing/Tracking cookies for marketing/advertising purposes (collected only with your explicit consent).
- Data collected with the use of third-party cookies. In order to provide you some additional functionalities (i.e. watch videos) we embed content from other websites (i.e. Vimeo). When you use these functionalities, these websites may place cookies so that they can collect your data for marketing/statistic purposes. We ask your consent before allowing a third-party service to place their cookies.
4. Purpose, use, time, storage and processing of your personal data
The personal data you provide to us (see Section 3.1, 3.2), is used only for the needs of communication with you and for your better support / service. We do not disclose, transmit or make your information accessible to third parties. We may disclose aggregate or non-personally identifiable information to third parties in order to be able to develop our platform content and services or to provide services related to our platform, such as maintenance, operational and computer services . Please note that in no case do we disclose your contact information to third parties.
We keep your personal data for the absolutely necessary period of time to fulfill the above processing purposes. This period does not exceed 5 years. If you revoke your consent to the collection and processing of your personal data, we will delete your data from our electronic and physical files.
Data Analytics – Statistics (see Section 3.3), are collected in order to be able to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our website. Google Analytics is owned by Google Inc., which is certified in accordance with the Privacy Shield, which provides the appropriate guarantees for its compliance with European data protection legislation. Analytics data is stored and processed on a Google server in the United States.
5. Your rights regarding the processing of data concerning you
Access to your data: Whenever you request it, you can access the data you have provided to us.
Right of correction: Whenever you want you can correct, complete and update the data you have given us.
Right to delete: If you wish you can ask us to delete the personal data you have given us.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at our e-mail: [email protected]
We commit to make every effort to respond to your request within thirty days of its receipt.